Is Molecular Sieve type 4A, an alumino Silicate having pore opening of about 4 Angstroms (0.4 micron) and typical chemical formula Na20 A120 2SiO2-nH20 .
Molecular Sieves 4A ( Beads / pellets )
MS beads 1.5 MM
MS beads 3 MM
MS pallets 1.5 MM
MS pallets 3 MM
- Molsieve 4A Can be used to dehydrate most fluids both in static and dynamic Conditions
- Static applications include usage in desiccant packages and for drying in insulating glass nits.
- Used for drying of refrigerant fluids used for drying of air Brakes.
- Dynamic applications include drying and purification of Natural gas, LPG, air, inter gases and Solvents.
Even Molsieve 4A work under adverse operating Conditions like
- Drying gases to very low dew points;
- Drying low relative humidity gases;
- Drying high temperature gases;
- Drying high velocity gases;
- Drying gas mixture etc.
- Drying gases and removing other impurities simultaneously;
- Any combination of these conditions.
PACKAGING For Domestic and Exports
MOLSIEVE 4A is available in beads and pellets form both 1.5 mm and 3 mm diameters packed in 50/100 kgs M.S. Drum.